Saturday, July 18, 2009

Musikby

Hidden away next to Valbyparken is a totally beautiful little group of summer houses called Musikby (Music town). I still haven't really gotten my head around these sort of summer houses - very small dwellings on a kinda large section where you can grow whatever you want (it seems), but can't live there all year. I think they're dotted all over Europe - but I'm not really sure!


This one kinda reminds me of a crib we stayed at in Riverton one year - I think it was the same colour blue.

Of course, for every lovely and charming one with a well maintained garden, there's at least one that is a bit rundown - but even these have their own beauty!



On the way there, we found some totally wonderful graffiti - a whole wall with various stories. Considering it was a bit of a dreary day when we were on our way there - it was great to stumble in this ...